DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Scheduling and canceling patient appointments
2. Checking-in and checking-out patients
3. Entering charges and payments
4. Answering the telephone
5. Verifying patient insurance and demographics
6. Collection of co-payments/coinsurance and personal balances
7. Performs selected administrative duties and assists nursing staff.
8. May collect patient specimens.
9. Takes patient histories and vital signs.
10. Prepares exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments.
11. Gives injections, and applies casts, splints, and dressings, as applicable.
12. Prepares and maintain supplies and equipment for treatments, including sterilization.
13. Assists physician in preparing for minor surgeries and physicals.
14. Perform other duties as required.
15. Must read, understand, and adhere to all Physician Services policies and procedures.
16. Practice and adhere to the Code of Conduct and Mission and Value Statement.