1. Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
1. Requires three (3) to five (5) years of experience in administrative support, marketing, and or public relations/communications.
2. Experience in a health care setting is a plus.
1. Requires computer skills in word processing and knowledge of Windows working environment.
2. Requires ability to operate standard office equipment, including fax machines, printers, copiers, etc.
3. Microsoft Office Suite knowledge critical to success.
4. Desk-top publishing experience is a plus.
5. Requires ability to set priorities with little guidance and to manage multiple assignments at once.
6. Requires discreetness, the ability to remain calm in the face of deadlines and must work well with all levels of Associates.
E. WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:F. OTHER:
1. This position requires stationary tasks at desk/computer most of the day.
2. Some walking and driving between hospital campuses is required, as well as transportation of displays and materials to and from special events.
3. Majority of work is performed in clean, well-lit office.
4. Visits to patient floors within hospitals are required occasionally.
5. May be called upon to participate in activities or respond to emergency situations beyond regular office hours.
6. Must also successfully complete the pre-employment/post job offer health screening examination, and the annual screening each year thereafter as an employee.
Performs other duties as assigned.
#L1-SC1 Requisition Number: