We’re coming up with ways to build the world’s most incredible cranes; we’re thinking outside the box to design efficient and reliable equipment components; and we’re bringing innovation to life each and every day with dreamers like you.
As a Software/Controls Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity perform design work requiring the application of standard techniques, procedures and criteria in carrying out a sequence of engineering tasks. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager Engineering, this position is based in Manitowoc, WI, on the shores of Lake Michigan.
If you’re up to the challenge, the reward is satisfaction . . . and knowing you helped build something real. Join our passionate team and help build something you can be proud of – a future filled with passion, pride and satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions:
• Provide technical support in area(s) of assigned responsibility including embedded software specification, coding, and validation.
• Assignments may involve new product design, product improvements, test, analysis, production liaison and service liaison utilizing a variety of engineering disciplines
• Prepare basic analysis, test, performance, schedule, and cost information as required in assigned area of responsibility
• Prepare and report on progress, feasibility, and concept studies, etc. as required
• Supervise work of all assigned personnel
• Assist other departments in preparation of manuals and sales literature on assigned projects
• Maintain close contact and coordinate activities with other groups within the Product Engineering department
• Ability to perform job functions in a safe manner. Successfully complete all safety training required by the time constraints set by governmental regulations. Ability to wear all Personal Protective Equipment (P.P.E.) required, by company policy, for the job being performed.