We’re seeking Bilingual Customer Service Representatives (CSR) to fill a job opportunity in Phoenix, AZ. The Bilingual CSR is responsible for providing timely, appropriate and linguistically competent information to all inquiries. Bilingual: English/Spanish, Cantonese or Mandarin REQUIRED.
The Bilingual Customer Service Representative (CSR) job Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Answers telephone calls promptly and minimizes delays that may lead to abandoned calls.
- Verifies member eligibility, coverage or exclusion of services.
- Assists members in selecting or changing personal doctors or medical groups according to established guidelines.
- Informs and educates customers on Plan policies, procedures and services.
- Promotes the rights and responsibilities of Plan members.
- Provides information, referrals and coordinates member services with community resources for covered and non-covered services.
- Participates in activities that reach out to prospective members and to the communities that the Plan serves.
- Provides information to members on preventive and primary care services.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience in customer service, call center, or related field.
- REQUIRED: Bilingual skills, such as Spanish, Cantonese/Mandarin or Tagalog
- Superior written and oral communication skills in two languages with a high degree of professionalism, including discretion in working with confidential information.
- Computer literate in an MS Office environment, customer management and managed care system applications.
If you are interested in this or other Customer Service Representative (CSR) job opportunities from Ajilon please send your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and apply online at Ajilon.com!