IBM BPM WebSphere Administrator
Oversee and lead the IBM Websphere upgrade from version 6.0 to 8.5 for Ohio Department of Job and Family Services SACWIS. Responsible for planning and performing the associated tasks to complete the ERIC infrastructure upgrade.
• Experience converting WebSphere Application Server (WAS) 6 to 8.5
• WebSphere certification 7 or 8
• Six years of experience of hands on experience performing in a senior WebSphere Administrator capacity in a Network Deployment Environment using WAS 6.1 or higher in a large AIX production internet facing (multiple hardware nodes at each level) environment with duties / responsibilities like installation, maintenance, configuration, problem determination, etc.
• Twelve months performing in a senior WebSphere Administrator capacity in a WebSphere Virtual Enterprise Environment.
• Five years hands on experience administering web/http servers to support WebSphere in a large internet facing environment (multiple hardware nodes at each level) supporting multiple application clusters with duties/responsibilities like installing, maintaining, configuring, problem determination, etc.
• Three years hands on experience using third party performance monitoring tools on an AIX platform in support of a WebSphere Application Server and/or COTS software (e.g. Tivoli product suite, Compuware product suite)
• Three years hands on experience supporting AIX based scripting for WebSphere environment (e.g. writing, implementing, maintaining and automating through scheduling software).
• Two years hands on experience with access control, authentication and authorization software management in a WebSphere environment with duties / responsibilities like installing, maintaining, configuring, problem determination.
• Three years hands on experience as a WebSphere Administrator supporting servers in environments using firewalls, F5Big IP, TCPIP, and DMZ’s.
• Experience in memory to memory replication
• Experience in session management
• Experience in setting up Java batch and trouble shooting experience.
• 3 or 4 years experience in installing, setting up, upgrading and troubleshooting IBM WebSphere Portal 6.x or higher
• 2 or 3 years experience in installing, setting up queues and troubleshooting MQ Series 6.0 or 7.0.
• 2 or 3 years experience in installing, setting up and troubleshooting MQ WorkFlow 3.6
• 1 or 2 years experience in installing, setting up and troubleshooting IBM BPM.
• 1 or 2 years experience in Databases such as Oracle, DB2 or SQL server. Preferably developer experience and also creating data sources, trouble shooting db connection issues, connection pooling etc.
• In depth knowledge and experience analyzing heap dumps and performing thread issues resolution
Non Essential Skills:
Ability to communicate with Senior level management, technical team, ODJFS stakeholders, and ODJFS SMEs.
Experience installing, configuring and supporting these technologies:
• Business Process Management (BPM)
• WebSphere Service Registry Governance and Repository (WSRR),
• Websphere (UI & Service), and
• DB2 High Availability
• IBM Operational Decision Management (ODM), and
• Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)
At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 68,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability. Please click here to Apply On-Line
.Cliquez svp ici pour postuler en ligne