- Understand all BA specific projects and advocate tax focus in all projects
- Proactively work closely with the BA to identify tax risks and potentials and suggest solutions and actions
- Proactively work with Country Organizations and the individuals responsible for country taxes to follow up and handle risks, as well as taking advantage of planning opportunities in each country
- Lead group tax initiatives and introduce them to the business, etc.
- Run training for BAs and country finance teams
- Support BAs and group functions on issues and projects
- React to worldwide developments in tax environment changes
- Follow up and measure business performance in the area of tax
- Support monitoring and analyzing of income taxes in the quarterly closings
- Lead the tax risk management process in the region
The ideal candidate will possess a degree in business or law, or the relevant experience, as well as documented experience with and knowledge of international income taxes, including at least six years in transfer pricing gained from law/professional services firms or in-house. Excellent technical and commercial knowledge of income taxes and good awareness of other tax and commercial arrangements, combined with an understanding of financial systems and IFRS accounting is required.Finance, legal or operational experience in a multi-national business is an advantage. To be well suited for this role the individual will need excellent communication skills in written and spoken business English and good skills in MS Office.
A strong leader with execution capabilities, accustomed to working with project management is highly desired. The qualified candidate will be demonstrating a proactive and independent working style, demonstrating both accountability and innovation, combined with analytical, strategic and critical thinking. The individual will be able to communicate messages to people outside the area of tax, developing relationships and influencing behavior.
We actively work to create a workplace that is characterized by diversity and inclusion.
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of life, health, dental, and disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as, opportunities for career advancement.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please visit www.sandvik.com/careers to apply to the Regional Tax Manager position, JO #332897.
Due to the expected volume of responses to this ad, only those under consideration for this position will be contacted. EOE M/F/D/V