VHA Inc. is a national network of not-for-profit health care organizations working together to improve performance and efficiency in clinical, financial and operational management. Since 1977, when VHA established the first hospital membership organization, the company has applied its knowledge in analytics, contracting, consulting and network development to help members and customers achieve their strategic objectives.
In 2012, VHA delivered $1.9 billion in savings and additional value to members. Serving 5,100 health system members and affiliates, VHA represents more than a quarter of the nation’s community hospitals. VHA also serves more than 118,000 non-acute health care customers enterprise-wide. VHA is based in Irving, Texas, and has 12 regional offices across the U.S. VHA has been ranked as one of the best places to work in health care by Modern Healthcare since the publication introduced this list in 2008.Research Manager - Innovation
Location: Irving, TX
The Research Manager will drive the identification and testing of user needs to arrive at valid concepts for new innovative offerings. They will also drive the evaluation and refinement of prototypes to align offering value proposition and unmet customer needs.
- Developing and executing research to identify unmet user and customer needs
- Understanding economic needs and expectations of customers (e.g., willingness to pay, financial resources)
- Synthesizing findings from research into actionable insights
- Working with Design Manager and Manager, Business Intelligence in concept development to ensure concept ideas align with customer needs
- Developing and executing tests to evaluate the desirability of offering prototypes
- Synthesizing findings from prototype evaluation to improve the refined concept
- Developing, deepening, and codifying knowledge in their domain
- Advanced degree in cultural anthropology, marketing, ethnography, or similar
- Experience driving the development of a new offering
- Knowledge of generative and evaluative research
- Knowledge of ethnography and other research methods
- Skilled in video and photo editing software
- Skilled with the Microsoft Office suite
VHA offers an exceptional employee benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.