We are currently seeking a Blow Mold Machine Operator for our Fulton facility in Atlanta. Blow Mold Machine Operators report directly to the Production Supervisor.
We are the National Manufacturing Leader in a Stable, Growing Industry!
CCC offers more than a career; it is also 'home' to more than 2,200 team members in over 55 locations. Our family is committed to your family, providing top quality plastic packaging that you can trust and depend on every day. Whether it's your milk, laundry detergent or juice containers, maple syrup, ketchup or water bottles, our packaging success comes from teamwork and taking pride in what we do. CCC's commitment to excellence extends from our family of employees to our valued clients and is the reason why leading companies around the country have confidence in our innovation, and unsurpassed quality and service.
What sets CCC apart from any other company is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people. It is our continued focus on investing in our family of team members to ensure long-term growth and success that enables us to provide a dynamic and inviting work environment that embraces diversity and individuality. On a daily basis, we exemplify our Core Values:
Excellence in All We Do
Treat People with Dignity and Respect
With these principles in mind at all levels of our organization, our employees feel valued and are excited about the impact CCC makes on people who use our products. Our culture fosters excellence personally and professionally and promotes development that leads to continued success.
The Blow Mold Machine Operator will operate blow-mold, grinders, trimmer machines and conveyor systems. They are responsible for troubleshooting process problems and performing minor maintenance to ensure continued operation of the production line. They are also responsible for following our company's Good Manufacturing Practices.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with corporate and plant safety standards and with applicable laws and regulations issued by regulatory agencies
- Operate blow-mold machines (including wheels, reciprocating or shuttle machines) to ensure production of quality bottles and perform audits, weights and quality checks
- Adhere to quality control and to blow mold process procedure
- Troubleshoot and perform minor repair on blow-mold and support equipment
- Make adjustments to meet product specifications
- Repair or replace pneumatic and hydraulic lines
- Assist with preventive maintenance, mold, neck and blow pin and other mechanical changes
- Grind excess bottle and material
- Troubleshoot and resolve process problems
- Prepare maintenance request forms and document equipment repairs
- Train blow-mold employees
- Prepare & document daily production reports, including rejects, regrinds, line efficiencies and other
- Other duties as assigned by management