Are you looking for a great opportunity to start your sales career working for a leader in the consumer packaged goods industry?
Does a competitive salary and uncapped commission structure appeal to you? Do you enjoy working in an environment where team work and work ethic are valued?
Look no further, our Account Sales Representative (ASR) is the position for you!
What is an Account Sales Representative?
The Account Sales Representative plays a key role in helping us grow our direct delivery customer base through face-to-face selling to commercial prospects. The ASR presents and sells our product line (water, dispensers, filtration systems, cups, coffee, etc.) with emphasis on features, benefits and value. This is a high-activity, process-focused, cold calling position.
What is a typical day like as an Account Sales Representative?
Report to your office for a daily team meeting and activity preparation. Then spend 6-7 hours in your assigned territory acquiring new small and independent business customers (60 visits/day). Typical hours are 7:30 am to 5:30 pm.
View our ASR Job Preview Video Clip:
What’s in it for me?
Many sales opportunities on the market advertise earning potential as the #1 attraction. We offer you more here at Nestle Waters North America. Our Account Sales Representative career offers a lot of other great perks you can enjoy to include but not limited to:
• the ability to work both independently in a field based role and as part of a team also
• paid on the job training and advanced skill building and sales technique training to ensure your set up for success to meet your sales goals
• an environment where teamwork collaboration is encouraged for mentorship opportunities and celebration of daily and weekly sales wins
• work life balance – no nights or weekends
• a culture that offers structured selling approaches, but embraces people who like to incorporate some autonomy in to their sales activities and enjoy thinking “outside the box”
• a sales career that doesn’t lock you down to a desk or to a retail store space
• Performance based Merit increases
The Total Package
Competitive base salary starting at $30,000 (DOE) with uncapped commission (Average 1st yr. income $50,000+)
Quarterly bonus up to 30% of base pay
$500.00 Monthly Transportation Allowance
$200.00 Monthly Fuel Card
Comprehensive benefits package which includes: medical, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance, short term and long term disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and paid holidays