Toperform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform eachessential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representativeof the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills
• Mobility required during the entire shift.
• Capable of using knives, slicing equipment, and other food preparationequipment.
• Capable of using POS and BackOffice computer system.
• Able to reach, bend, stoop and lift up to 50 pounds.
• Subject to wet floors, temperature extremes, and loud noise.
• Able to respond in emergency situations to avoid imminent dangers to selfand others.
Thephysical demands described here are representative of those that must be met byan employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Mustbe able to speak clearly and listen attentively to employees, dining roomstaff, and guests. Must be able to standand exert well-paced mobility for up to four (4) hours in length. Must have the ability to lift pots, pans,glassware, boxes, etc. up to 50 pounds in weight. Must be able to read and write facilitatecommunication. Must possess finger andhand dexterity for using small tools and equipment.