ITW Commercial Construction North America (CCNA) is seeking a Sales Representative to develop and implement territory plans to support national and regional sales initiatives, in order to meet profitable sales and earnings objectives. The role will target general contractors, subcontractors, specifers, building departments and other influencers with the goal of providing the CCNA solution and driving business to the channel of end user choice.
ITW Commercial Construction encompasses the leading brands of Buildex® (Teks®, Tapcon®, Sammys®
), Red Head (TruBolt®, Epcon®
), and Ramset (Trakfast®
) with an overall history dating back to 1910. As a leading manufacturer with a proven history of creating innovative fastening solutions, we market value engineered products for use by the professional commercial contractor in concrete, drywall, metal building, fire protection, plumbing, electrical, and HVAC applications. We take pride in our commitment to operational excellence, superior service, and new product development that has guided the company through decades of growth by meeting the ever-changing needs of the commercial construction industry. Focusing on the needs of our end-users enables us to customize our product offering and service based on their requirements.
ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
- Manage end-user conversion activities in assigned territory
- Develop territory intelligence to grow market share
- Analyze and evaluate territory to determine selling approach and opportunity
- Recommend territory pricing and promotional programs
- Collaborate with internal functions to coordinate territory selling plans
- Effectively leverage end user conversions back through the channel
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree (business preferred) or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of selling experience; industrial product experience preferred
- Demonstrated effectiveness at determining appropriate actions to improve account position
- Results driven with ability to manage multiple priorities with highly effective follow through skills
- Strong judgment and negotiating skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills including effective presentation skills
- Able to travel overnight to customer locations and work off hours as required
ITW is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes.
To be considered an applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting. If you need an accommodation to apply for this position due to a disability, please contact recruiter @ paslode.com