Wireless Lifestyle is proud to be one of the largest Sprint Preferred Retailers in the nation, retail locations operating in California, Illinois, Idaho, Kansas, Oregon, and Missouri. Our Home Office is located in Overland Park, Kansas. Wireless Lifestyle stores offer GREAT phones, rate plans and pricing. ALL of our stores are dedicated to providing the BEST customer experience in the wireless industry.
If you are looking for an extraordinary opportunity to be a high-performing sales leader and are passionate about providing exceptional customer service, Wireless Lifestyle may be the right place for you to start your career.
The Store Manager is responsible for total leadership and management of a retail store location. They will lead their sales team in the overall guest experience by providing superior customer service to new and existing customers through listening to their individual needs. The Retail Store Manager will lead the sales team to success and motivate the group to learn, grow, and build exciting careers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee and maintain the integrity of store operating procedures to include: opening, closing, inventory, point of sale paperwork/record keeping, cash management, maintaining store standards/appearance in merchandising, backroom, restrooms and work area.
Coach and develop a winning sales team of Sales Associates and Assistant Store Managers.
- Establish and exceed organizational performance and individual performance goals.
- Maximize the customer experience by "solving the whole problem".
Participate in marketing efforts to solicit new business, including but not limited to outbound calling, community involvement, outreach programs, and promoting the brand inside and outside the retail store location.
- Assist in recruiting and hiring outstanding talent for the organization.
Meet sales goals and maintain high customer service scores.
Provide answers to customer inquiries concerning billing processes, roaming, service upgrades and other general service related issues.
- Assist and support store associates in all aspects of sales and customer service.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and process transactions for Service & Repair customers. Some locations may require ASC certification.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- 1 year of management experience in retail or another environment with strongcustomer and sales focus.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Availability in flexible scheduling; reliable transportation
- Knowledge of wireless communication preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Bilingual in Spanish and English a plus
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 year college degree preferred
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 9 hours) on the sales floor
• Must be able to move and/or lift up to 25 pounds
• A competitive base pay and commission structure
• Product and Sales training designed to help you be successful
• Paid vacation and sick time
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• 401-k Plan with a company match
• Holiday pay
• Discounted phone service
• Great advancement opportunities
Our Mission Statement:“To provide the best customer experience in the wireless industry”
Our Core Values: Integrity – Exceeding Expectations – Growth – Respect – Optimism - Have Fun
Wireless Lifestyle conducts criminal background checks on all candidates.All candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Wireless Lifestyle is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other legally protected status.