Graduate from school of nursing with current license to practice as a Registered
Nurse in the State of Ohio. Previous Cardiovascular experience preferred (critical care, ED, med/surg, cardiology office, or related experience). Must be able to work as a member of a team along with effective communication skills. Job Duties Include:
• Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates patient care.
• Collaborates and communicates pertinent clinical information to physicians and other
disciplines regarding plan of care.
• Renders clinical expertise and gives direction for patient care to members of the patient care
team, including licensed and unlicensed care givers, as appropriate.
• Performs or assists with cardiac rhythm management device evaluation via device
interrogation and analysis of data.
• Facilitates optimal clinical effectiveness of the device through the application of technical
knowledge and skills to evaluate device function.
• Plans and implements appropriate device surveillance at intervals based on individual
patient requirements and recommended guidelines. Anticipates and recommends elective
device and /or lead replacement based on individual patient requirements and manufacturer
guidelines. Identifies and intervenes appropriately for complications of device therapy.
• Documents lead and device performance, including anomalous behavior and/or malfunction
of device system components. Documents clinical information and interventions accurately
• Utilizes clinical information and computer systems effectively, in include internet and
Intranet, time-keeping system, and other systems appropriate to area.
• Takes responsibility to facilitate improvements in patient services, staff/physician
relationships, and the working climate
• Assists in the orientation of new staff, supports student’s experience as requested. Total Rewards at Mount Carmel
Mount Carmel offers a long list of competitive benefits and a wide variety of programs and services to meet the diverse needs of all our employees. In addition to progressive medical, prescription and dental plans, many employees enjoy the perks & benefits provided by Mount Carmel's generous insurance, investment, leave, childcare and continuing education policies.