Primary Skill - ADM - Java - J2EE - JSP, servlet programming - Proficiency Level-Expert (5+ Years Experience)
- Other Essential Skill 1-ADM - Java - J2EE - Jboss SEAM
OverviewAt Our Client, they know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company???s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for Our Client and for the people who work here.
A group company within Our Client currently seeks a Java Developer to join their team in Austin TX.Job Description
- Develop code based on requirements - Analyze and resolve issues in a support environment - Work as part of a team to facilitate and deliver quality software and systems - Diagnose and recommend improvements to code to enhance maintainability - Estimate development level of effort for proposed enhancements - Work in a cross-functional environment for enterprise projects
Job Level Specific Duties:
- Works on multiple applications. - Provides informal mentoring to less experienced colleagues. - Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis. - Participates and may lead critical projects, customer engagements or business processes. - Provides design and documentation at an application or function capability level. - Participates in establishing and maintaining application standards and processes. - Effectively communicates application and technical direction to the business and within the customer's IT organization. - Advises on issues of systems integration, compatibility, scalability and multiple platforms.
Typical Years of Experience:
- Typically requires 4-6 years relevant experience.
Minimum Education and Certifications:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strong understanding of at least one programming language. - Strong knowledge of coding, testing, and debugging applications. - Strong knowledge of application configuration, maintenance and support. - Applies a broad knowledge of application programming and design to analyze and isolate issues. - Exceptional ability to effectively troubleshoot program errors. - General understanding of how technology decisions relate to business needs.
Physical Requirements/ Working Conditions:
- Ability to physically perform general office requirements. - Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations. - Significant travel including overnight domestic or international trips may be required.
- Manage application maintenance, support and development for a large portfolio of Legacy applications
- Required Qualifications: - Java - J2EE - Minimum Years Required-5
- Other Required Qualifications/Experience:
- JBOSS or WebLogic - Minimum Years Required-5
VisionIT, Inc. is a global leader in the areas of Information Technology (IT) Managed Services and Talent Management Solutions. For close to 17 years, VisionIT has combined focus, agility, streamlined operations and the most talented IT professionals to deliver unmatched services to many Fortune 500 corporations and large government agencies. With 20 U.S. offices, personnel in 38 U.S. states and global operations in Latin America including Puerto Rico and Mexico, VisionIT operates FAST. To learn more about this growing technology leader visit www.visionit.com.