As a Finance Project Manager I, and based out of Pittsburgh PA
, you will be part of PNC's corporate finance staff, specifically Enterprise Performance Analysis, that reports to the Mergers and Acquisitions department. You will manage a processes that are part of a team that supports and provides analysis /advice to our major lines of business as well as to senior management regarding the enterprise's performance relative to peers.
You'll use your finance, accounting and business experience, to become familiar with PNC's lines of business, and build a network of professional relationships inside and outside the Corporate Finance department. You'll help the team ensure the integrity of PNC accounting/financial data as they examine, verify, balance and reconcile various types of financial reports. On a monthly basis, your contributions will help 'tell the story' of PNC's relative performance to internal management. You will be part of a dynamic team striving to deliver optimal financial performance analysis and reporting for internal clients. Each day offers exciting challenges as you manage and contextualize the financial performance of the company by gathering and analyzing complex financial data, monitoring industry trends, and assessing various macroeconomic issues and their impact on PNC and the banking industry. You will also ensure the integrity of financial reporting requirements. In this role, you will enjoy high visibility and the chance to have a direct impact on the firm's bottom line.
.Successful candidate must have
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance preferred.
- CPA certification or MBA may be required. Normally requires 6 to 8 years accounting or finance experience. Mainframe systems experience may be required. Prior supervisory experience is preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment and share ideas freely to produce a high quality deliverable is essential.
- Ability to lead team projects
- Must be very familiar and with internal reporting system; such as Hyperion
- Must be comfortable with deliverable presentations including Power Point and have effective oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to independently plan and conduct non-routine financial analysis/reporting projects and consult effectively to higher level management.
- Must have the ability to perform a background in research and financial analytics to produce competitor data.