Evolution Health provides clients a clinical hands-on approach through its integrated medical practice using the latest in advanced telemedicine/telehealth monitoring. As a Nurse Navigator (LVN), your will provide day to day manaagement of our patient's care ensuring essential, effective, appropriate and coordinated clinical, health, and social services are coordinated. A viable candidate in this role will act as a patient advocate by seeking and coordinating solutions to patient health care needs.
Evolution Health currently has opportunities for day shifts and evening shifts in our medical command center! If you are patient focused and want to begin a career with a company that provides a great working environment, Evolution Health has this opportunity for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shift flexibility required, including evenings and weekend work based on business need. (Multiple shifts available)
- Triages calls and requests from patients, families and care givers according to established procedures and coordinates care with providers and other internal departments and outside agencies. Schedule physician/provider interventions and visits as needed.
- Provide medical advice and clinical support for telemonitoring, telehealth, telepresence and telemedicine devices and platform in accordance with protocols.
- Coordinates care with providers and support departments as appropriate.
- Effectively communicate with patients and significant others in diverse cultural and age groups to interview patient, family members, and bystanders, and ability to discern deviations/changes patient's condition and gives direction as appropriate and according to approved Health Maintenance Rules and SOPs
- This position is responsible for the coordination of all systems/services required for an organized, interprofessional and multidisciplinary team approach and assures quality care after hours, for enterprise-wide patient care coordination and symptom management. The Care Manager functions as advocate and contact person for patient, family, healthcare team members, employees and outside agencies to assure continuity of care and optimal clinical and resource outcomes.
- Documents the course of care and all communications in the EMR as appropriate.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone’s responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems.
- Current Texas State License as a Licensed Vocational Nurse and current Texas Driver’s License.
- 3-5 years’ experience in remote patient health or similar setting. Experience in telephone triage, preferred. EMR (Electronic Medical Record) experience, preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Behavioral Competencies:
- Accountability, Optimization, and Execution
- Juggles many priorities and competing demands for one's time.
- Acts resourcefully to ensure that work is completed within specified time and quality parameters
- Removes obstacles in order to move the work forward and/or get efforts back on track.
- Surfaces problems and issues before projects get derailed.
- Demonstrates a 'can-do' spirit, a sense of optimism, ownership, and commitment.
- Maintains a consistent, high level of productivity.
- Takes personal responsibility to make decisions and take action
- Does not easily give up in the face of unexpected obstacles.
- Projects a positive image and serves as a role model for others
- Effective written and oral communications
- Bilingual Spanish speaking (preferred)
- Proficiency with Microsoft office programs