Part-Time Retirement Benefit Enroller Specialist – English and/or Bilingual
Total Benefit Communications, LLC, an Ascensus company, specializes in employee benefits communication and education services. We deliver high-quality enrollment services to ensure that each event is conducted according to client specifications.
Do you have experience in explaining benefits or as an enroller? English speaking and/or Bilingual benefit educators are needed to conduct employee meetings and benefit fairs for Cincinnati, Ohio and the surrounding areas. Enrollers for these projects must have 401k retirement and/or a finance background in order to explain retirement plans to groups of employees. The Benefit educator position is a part-time job with short-term temporary assignments which provide supplemental income. The assignments are on an as needed basis. Retirement meetings do occur throughout the year and our not tied in to the “Open Enrollment Season” as are group health meetings.
This position does not provide a steady stream of income. All positions are 1099.
Comfortable speaking in front of strangers, knowledge of employee benefits, strong interpersonal skills, responsible and reliable with integrity and self-confidence are crucial. Adaptability, a good sense of humor and a desire to help others are helpful. The ability to work in a fast, paced changing environment, to travel up to 200 miles and able to problem solve independently are essential. A flexible schedule and the freedom to accept assignments with little notice, particularly in the fall, are critical.
Live in another area? Our needs are constantly changing so please send your resume today.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Remain knowledgeable of the industry and recent updates/legislation/changes
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with employer and client contacts
- Arrive at scheduled work site in accordance with departmental policy
- Educate potential members on all aspects of the plan(s) including answering questions regarding the plan’s features and benefits
- Assist current members with issue resolution and re-enrollment (as applicable)
- Complete paperwork and expense report post-event in a timely manner
- Successfully complete our clients’ pre and post hiring training and examinations