Executive Recruiter – Industry leading commission structure
This is a unique career opportunity with Bell & Associates, Inc.(www.bellsearchfirm.com). We are growing and would like you to grow with us. We are looking for experienced Executive Recruiters to work virtually with an established recruiting leader. This opportunity will appeal to you if you seek more independence and flexibility, more growth opportunity, and if you would like to earn a higher commission for the business you bring in.
- We offer an industry leading commission structure- Money isn’t everything, but it certainly helps. Earn more from your hard work and get paid what you deserve. Because we are virtually based, we are not burdened with traditional company overhead expenses which means more commission passed along to you.
- Join a strong team of like-minded recruiters. We work together as a team and understand that 1+1 = 3. Our pooled efforts have us on track for a record year. Learn and work with experienced, successful recruiters that get it.
- No more commutes, office politics, and underperforming co-workers limiting your potential. Instead, you will have autonomy, flexibility, and independence. With proven results, you manage your day how you see fit.
- We provide the infrastructure, technology, tools, and methods to enable your success. Our firm utilizes a top ATS and database plus additional recruiting software.(LinkedIn Recruiter, Careerbuilder, etc.) We also provide training and development from recruiting thought leaders across the country. We are invested in your continual success.
- You will NOT be starting from scratch. We are swamped with search work currently and there are opportunities to make placements now with established clients. You can be recruiting Day One on current searches.
- You can benefit from our brand name recognition and reputation in the marketplace. The firm owner, Phillip Bell, is the only recruiter in KC to be inducted into the Pinnacle Society- a consortium of the top 75 Executive Recruiters in the country. Through training and mentoring, he has a vested interest in helping you increase your production to new highs and to further build your practice.
If you have questions or if you would like to learn more, send your resume or contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
For more information about Bell & Associates, Inc., please visit www.BellSearchFirm.com.