Hospice Nurse Director- Columbus, OH
Five star quality care – that’s what our members have come to expect from the Greystone Health Network. We are a growing organization that emphasizes the best member care and highest clinical standards in the industry, and seeks to make every moment as meaningful as possible. We are looking for a Hospice Nurse Director who believes in our vision of providing a higher standard of care.
The Nurse Director is responsible for the overall direction of hospice clinical services. Responsibilities include but are not limited to coordinating and overseeing all direct and indirect member services provided by the clinical organization personnel. You will also be providing guidance and counseling to coordinators and clinical staff to assist them in continually improving all aspects of hospice care services and assist in managing clinical teams, planning and providing help in assessments, implementation and evaluation of member and family/caregiver care to all clinical personnel.
The best people, the best care, and the best services for the best reason: serving our members. That means making sure we have the best team available who believe that taking care of our associates is just as important to us as taking care of our members.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your wellbeing is important, and we value it.
- Paid time off, including vacation and sick time. Because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. You’re our company’s future, let us help you take care of yours.
- Continuing education credits. Life, learning, and education are our top priorities.
- Tuition reimbursement. The more you know, the more we can grow together.
- This is a Greystone Healthcare Company. As a growing organization, we offer many different career paths to help you achieve your professional goals.
And that’s just the basics.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited school of nursing. A Master’s degree in health care preferred.
- Must be a registered nurse in good standing licensed by the state of Ohio.
- Must be proficient in coordinating nursing and staff schedules.
- Three years of management experience in a hospice organization.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and direct professional administrative personnel.