Founded in December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC
is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
Are you compassionately committed to customer service, and do you have strong clinical skills?
If so, we would like to hear from you! Westport Place Health Campus
is a dynamic Skilled Nursing, Long-Term Care and Assisted Living facility. We are always accepting applications for ALL SHIFTS
for Registered Nurse / RN.
Our RN's have a compassionate commitment to the elderly and provides outstanding customer service.
The responsibilities of our Registered Nurse / RN include but are not limited to:
- Utilize the nursing process in delivering patient care and ensure continuity of care from admission through discharge and return to family and community.
- Perform the clinical role of patient educator, caregiver, counselor, consultant, and patient advocate.
- Visit residents on your assigned unit on a daily basis in order to observe and evaluate each resident’s physical and emotional status. Notify the charge nurse, the physician, and/or the DON when there is a change in the resident’s condition.
- Identify resident problems and emergency situations and initiate immediate “life saving” measures in the absence of a physician.
- Provide direct nursing care and provide clinical supervision of patient care staff working with residents assigned on your unit to provide direct care.
- Administer and document medication and treatments per the physician’s order and accurately record all care provided.
Perform and document a comprehensive assessment on each assigned resident and develop care plans based on such assessments.
- Document resident care provided and resident’s response or lack of response to care provided.
- Participate in resident care conferences as assigned.
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer