We are currently seeking a Forklift Operator for our Baltimore, MD location.
We are the National Manufaturing Leader in a Stable, Growing Industry!
CCC offers more than a career; it is also 'home' to approximately 2,200 employees in over 56 locations. Our family is committed to your family, providing top quality plastic packaging that you can trust and depend on every day. Whether it's your milk, laundry detergent or juice containers, maple syrup, ketchup or water bottles, our packaging success comes from teamwork and taking pride in what we do. CCC's commitment to excellence extends from our family of employees to our valued clients and is the reason why leading companies around the country have confidence in our innovation, and unsurpassed quality and service.
What sets CCC apart from any other company is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people. It is our continued focus on investing in our family of team members to ensure long-term growth and success that enables us to provide a dynamic and inviting work environment that embraces diversity and individuality. On a daily basis, we exemplify our Core Values:
Excellence in All We Do
Treat People with Dignity and Respect
With these principles in mind at all levels of our organization, our employees feel valued and are excited about the impact CCC makes on people who use our products. Our culture fosters excellence personally and professionally and promotes development that leads to continued success.
Want to learn more about CCC?
Please visit our website at: http://www.cccllc.com/
The Forklift Operator is responsible for operating a forklift truck to stack and retrieve supplies and materials as well as following our company's Good Manufacturing Practices.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with corporate and plant safety standards and with applicable laws and regulations issued by regulatory agencies
- Load trucks and secure product in accordance with customer requirements
- Load and unload materials onto or off of pallets, skids, or lifting device
- Monitor material usage on work floor and supply production lines with raw materials
- Weigh materials or products and record results on tags, labels, or production schedules
- Keep production lines supplied with raw materials
- Inventory product as needed. And label, sort, wrap and tie product
- Unload and stack material by raising and lowering lifting device
- Other duties as assigned by management