We are currently seeking a Plant Manager for our Atlanta, GA location. This key position oversees the proper functioning of all operations for this specific plant and ensures efficiency, safety and quality throughout. Plant Managers report directly to Regional Operations Directors.
We are the National Manufacturing Leader in a Stable, Growing Industry!
CCC offers more than a career; it is also 'home' to more than 2,200 team members in over 56 locations. Our family is committed to your family, providing top quality plastic packaging that you can trust and depend on every day. Whether it's your milk, laundry detergent or juice containers, maple syrup, ketchup or water bottles, our packaging success comes from teamwork and taking pride in what we do. CCC's commitment to excellence extends from our family of employees to our valued clients and is the reason why leading companies around the country have confidence in our innovation, and unsurpassed quality and service.
What sets CCC apart from any other company is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people. It is our continued focus on investing in our family of team members to ensure long-term growth and success that enables us to provide a dynamic and inviting work environment that embraces diversity and individuality. On a daily basis, we exemplify our Core Values:
Excellence in All We Do
Treat People with Dignity and Respect
With these principles in mind at all levels of our organization, our employees feel valued and are excited about the impact CCC makes on people who use our products. Our culture fosters excellence personally and professionally and promotes development that leads to continued success.
Want to learn more about CCC?
Please visit our website at: http://www.cccllc.com/
The Plant Manager assumes ultimate responsibility for the plant, providing leadership and directives that result in excellence in productivity while maintaining the well-being of all plant employees. Activities include:
- Getting updates from managers on plant machinery and ensuring that any approved repairs and upgrades are being executed in a thorough and timely manner
- Working on specified projects and being accountable for their completion
- Preparing and maintaining a budget and consistently checking financials for accuracy
- Participating in daily meetings with direct reports and supervisors
- Interacting with clients in a professional manner to ensure total satisfaction
- Overseeing the interaction of sales and operations to maximize client experience
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses in order to build and develop skill sets of employees
- Ensuring employees adhere to established guidelines to provide excellent product quality