State / Province: North Carolina Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Charlotte Brand: adidas
Relocation: No Selection
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Contributes to store profitability by ensuring KPIs for a defined area within the store are met or exceeded. The core expectations include coordinating team members to provide the best possible balance of service and operations, resulting in a leading shopping experience.
• Allocates resources and organizes processes within assigned area of responsibility to drive efficiency and productivity in a variety of situations.
• Create an appealing, easy-to-shop environment for customers by coordinating his/her team to consistently execute visual merchandising and housekeeping standards in assigned area of responsibility.
• Ensures the product offer available to customers is maximized in assigned area of responsibility by coordinating product replenishment from the stockroom to the sales floor.
• Supervises sales transactions to ensure quick and accurate processing while adhering to cash protection procedures.
• Minimizes loss by implementing, monitoring and tracking all loss prevention activities.
• Maintains a safe shopping and working environment by ensuring company policy and procedures are adhered to within assigned area of responsibility.
• Applies knowledge of Retail KPIs to make commercial decisions that drive achievement of established sales targets.
• Tracks performance data for assigned area (e.g. best sellers, space allocation, etc.) and makes necessary adjustments to drive productivity and efficiency.
• Coaches, motivates and inspires individuals within area of responsibility to maximize and drive a performance culture.
• Is a role model for customer service and boosts sales and Brand experience by using advanced sales techniques and appropriate elements of the adidas customer service model.
• Guides and trains team members on basic core and seasonal product knowledge.
• Uses advanced category expertise and enthusiasm for the Brand to drive sales and customer loyalty.
• Understand customer expectations and coaches team to meet or exceed them at all times.
• Actively supervises and coordinates team to ensure all customers receive the highest level of service.
• Actively collaborates and shares best practices to drive store team performance.
• Supports the recruitment, onboarding, training and development of the store team.
• Communicates a desire to learn and seizes all available opportunities to drive own development and increase performance.
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience:
• Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative to the position.
• Skilled in operating personal computers, POS systems, and various software packages including MS office.
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced environment.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to lead discussions in diverse groups of varying size.
• Ability to operate independently and with discretion, and work effectively under pressure.
• Demonstrates an inspirational attitude that contributes to a positive team environment.
• Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with team members along with willingness to set and maintain high standards of performance.
• Well developed ability to speak, read, comprehend, and write English
• Ability to maintain reliable and consistent attendance and punctuality.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.