Sr. Product Analyst – CONTRACT – Seattle, WASr. Product Analyst Skills & Requirements:
Preferred Education and Skills:
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, IT or Business or equivalent work/educational experience OR BS/BA in Business Administration, CS, Engineering, IS and /or equivalent formal training or experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in the mobile or online industry.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation and quality is highly desired.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills (includes ability to use tools such as Excel and Access); ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop project business cases.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically, with a positive outlook and willingness to take personal initiatives.
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and project leadership skills, including an ability to communicate effectively across cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage partner (internal and external) expectations and scope expectations through significant collaboration and partnership
- Demonstrated ability to identify, understand, and drive resolution of complex critical issues
- Proven ability to collaborate with and achieve actionable results through others, plus the ability to build strong and sustainable relationships, and the capability to interact within all levels of the organization
- Experience with developing iPhone and/or Android apps
- Knowledge of the mobile ecosystem, commerce, online travel industry, and travel/tourism in general highly desired
- Experience with Agile software development methodology highly desired
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
- Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
- ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
- Consultant Lunches and Outings
- Consultant Web-Site
- Name Plates
- Care packages/Survival packs
- Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For' by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.Sr. Product Analyst – CONTRACT – Seattle, WA