You might have heard that we're developing a new and exciting story at KinderCare! As part of that story, we are hiring talented Early Childhood Leaders to support our schools in Rockford. We have an immediate need for Program Specialists. We are looking for individuals who emotionally connect with the mission of our company, who want to be a part of a culture where KinderCare is the ECE employer of choice, and who are focused on what's right for families while preparing children for school with a lifelong love of learning.
Pay is competitive and in addition to a rewarding career that lets you help shape children’s futures, we offer an excellent benefits package. Benefits include: °Medical, dental and vision plans °Discounted childcare °Education assistance °Health and wellness programs °Medical expense reimbursement °Generous paid time off °Life insurance °401(k) savings and investment plan with employer match
With over 700 of our centers currently accredited, a strong focus on employee engagement, and field leadership committed to sharing meaningful moments with families and children, now is the perfect time to begin a career with KinderCare. SUMMARY
The position of Assistant supports center management and staff. Provides a high level of customer service to our families, children and staff. Plans and implements activities that promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth of children. Responsible for the care, hygiene, learning, developmental activities, specialized programs, and redirection of children. Communicate directly with parents. Assisting in maintaining classroom records, cleanliness, and orderliness. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• Meets expectations for delivering customer acquisition and retention, quality program, financial management, operational compliance, and demonstrates expected behaviors. Provides care and support to children and shares responsibilities with teachers.
• May assist with recruiting, identifying and on-boarding top talent
• Engages with current and prospective parents and family members and is responsive to their needs
• Complies with KLC and all governmental regulations regarding the care of children
• Understands responsibilities as a mandated reporter
• Keeps the Director informed of any necessary information regarding the care and safety of children
• Completes timely and accurate documentation according to KLC and other licensing or regulation requirements
• Assists and accepts responsibility in other daily center duties that might be temporary in the event other personnel are not available
• Attends and participates in all staff meetings, center events, and parent/customer meetings as requested Requirements: Skills, Education / Knowledge, Experience EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE
Must have a valid CDA
Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education is preferred EXPERIENCE
2+ years of early childhood education experience desirable
1+ years of experience in recruiting and staff training is required To learn more about us, visit NurtureGreatness.com or KinderCare.com
Knowledge Universe is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.