You want to work in a hospital setting where you are valued and appreciated - where you receive respect from your superiors and co-workers as well as the patients you treat.
You want to be challenged by your job without being overwhelmed by it. You want to play an instrumental role in helping a patient recover, sometimes against strong odds, and go home. What you want is Kindred Healthcare.
Our mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve. Join us!
Come oversee the hospital staff to ensure quality care and compliance with policies and mandated regulations. Provide professional guidance for nursing personnel, manage disciplinary issues, prepare administrative reports, review staffing and budgetary needs, and integrate Nursing Services functions with other hospital departments. The Supervisor will also participate in program development and training for nurse-recruitment activities and assist with continuing education programs.
- Hires, trains, supervises and evaluates designated nursing staff; assigns duties and coordinates nursing services.
- Participates in developing nursing protocol and procedures.
- Provides continuing education and staff development opportunities for nursing staff.
- Assesses patient needs; participates in providing nursing care; ensures services are carried out and documented appropriately
- Maintains patient health care records.
- Maintains supply inventory records; order supplies and equipment, as necessary.
- Promotes adherence to the Company's Code of Business Conduct and the Corporate Compliance Agreement by monitoring employee performance and identifying and responding to compliance issues.