For over 150 years, PNC has grown into one of America's most respected banks, because we're committed to helping customers and employees reach their goals. You can depend on PNC to provide the training you need, along with an inclusive culture that recognizes your talent, values diversity and cares about social responsibility. Working with us means having an opportunity you can feel good about, with a Fortune 200 company that's been selected as a 'Great Place To Work' by Gallup.
As a Loan Support Specialist for our PNC Operations Division, you will be an integral member of a diversified financial services firm that reflects the needs, values and goals of our customers, employees, communities and shareholders. You will gain great confidence working in this well supervised area where you will process consumer loan documentation and conduct maintenance from the time of origination throughout the life of a loan. By following basic policies and procedures, you will not have to make independent decisions but instead perform a variety of standard clerical duties, such as computerized data entry to track and gather information. The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
This position is based in Columbus Ohio and will work the following schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 8 AM - 6 PM, Saturdays 9 AM-1PM
- High School diploma or equivalent (Associates degree preferred)
- A minimum of 3-4 years of related experience, A combination of a college degree and some previous loan specific experience in lieu of min 3-4 years related exp.
- Special Skills:
- Must have a fundamental grasp of loan origination, servicing, primary systems.
- Strong PC Microsoft word and Excel skills. Basic knowledge of PNC's documentation and compliance requirements.
- Strong time management, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret complex loan documents. Detail Oriented.