To apply for this full time entry level position, you must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
- Great personality and people skills
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high-energy, full time environment
- Ambition, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn
- A desire to work in a entry level team-based environment
Why is our company so awesome to work for? BECAUSE WE OFFER:
- Company paid travel opportunities
- Competitive weekly pay
- Weekly bonuses such as gift cards, tickets, dinners, concerts, electronics, etc.
- Financial benefits available in management
- We allow social media for work purposes
- Formal rotational training
- Fun & exciting team environment
- Comprehensive and continued training including (but not limited to) Franklin Covey, advertising, social media, SEO, Financial training, shadowing, campaign knowledge and more
- Advancement opportunities
- Fun company events for philanthropy, high performance recognition, team building, networking and continued training
For immediate consideration, submit your resume by hitting the APPLY button!
Thank you for your interest and good luck!
full time entry level sales, entry level sales person, entry level full time sales rep, entry level sales rep, entry level full time outside sales rep, entry level outside sales, full time outside sales rep, entry level full time sales and marketing, entry level sales and mktg., full time team player, entry level full time sports oriented, entry level full time help wanted, full time outside sales rep, entry level full time new grad, entry level full time sales, entry level restaurant, entry level server, full time entry level waitress, full time waiter, full time hostess, entry level full time host, entry level full time retail, entry level full time barista, entry level full time bartender, entry level full time trainer, entry level busser, full-time