Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
Requisition Number: 10163
Location: US, Remote
Epicor…Our Mission: Be the leading provider of industry-specific business software that drives growth and profitability for our customers.
Epicor Software Corporation is a global leader delivering inspired business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services industries. With over 40 years of experience serving small, midmarket and large enterprises, Epicor has more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), retail management software, supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability.
Epicor is recognized as “visionary” for completing the convergence of multiple ERP products together to create a comprehensive, 100% SOA-based solution. This strategy has enabled Epicor to continually adapt to the latest technologies available, while allowing customers to protect their investment. Utilizing Web services, Epicor helps businesses rapidly respond to change, adjust for growth, and maintain their competitive advantage on a local, regional, or global scale.
With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional, and global business demand.
As a Territory Sales Manager, you will be responsible for selling Epicor Retail solutions to medium and large general merchandising and specialty retailers across the southeastern region of the US. Your experience in prospecting, developing opportunities and closing business along with your established network in the Retail Software industry will enable you to reach your overall revenue goals.
- Achieve and exceed monthly & annual quota
- Create and maintain pipeline of 3 X quota over a rolling 6 month period
- Quickly qualify opportunities and key strategic positions for each new prospect
- Build and maintain relationships at the “C” and “VP” levels of the defined target markets
- Demonstrate a solid approach to the sales process with creativity and vision
- Continue to develop your knowledge of the retail market and the products that Epicor Retail provides