Qualifications & Responsibilities
Alliance Data Retail Services is seeking a VP, of Loyalty Solutions to join our growing strategic loyalty marketing team. The position will work on the development of our loyalty engagement approach, developing capabilities, building best practice models while driving client engagements. He/She will work across a variety of Alliance Data clients as well as with internal support teams in client sales, marketing, and product teams. The VP, of Loyalty Strategy will report to the Chief Marketing Officer.
Key Responsibilities QualificationsRetail Pay Statement
• Consult and drive clients through the loyalty engagement model including optimization, insight and strategic design, applying and leveraging omni-channel marketing industry expertise and best practices
• Understand the financial aspects of measuring and managing customer marketing investments, make recommendations to achieve clients' financially-driven goals
• Work with internal cross-functional teams providing leadership into the creation and management of loyalty initiatives including customer database acquisition, customer profiles, channel strategies, communication strategies, customer segmentation, reporting, testing, and analysis
• Define KPIs for performance and continuously measure, track and reporting
• Work closely with the product and sales teams to drive revenue opportunities.
• Understand the digital marketing landscape and identify trends and opportunities for our clients to provide best-in-class digital marketing services across loyalty marketing.
• Provide business development support to sales team by providing thought leadership and product domain expertise for new clients.
• Demonstrates deep skills in loyalty expertise and strong understanding of enabling technologies
• Loyalty program development or management experience
• Strong analytical skills with deep understanding of Loyalty/CRM principles and able to make data-driven recommendations to guide clients in ROI/sales-driven environments
• Strong commercial acumen and understanding of business drivers.
• Hands-on experience in client management and/ or consulting.
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
• Excellent grasp of financial analysis and business case concepts.
• Service and relationship-oriented
• Bachelor's degree required and an MBA or master's degree equivalent is strongly preferred
• 10 years’ experience creating and managing loyalty and CRM programs across multiple communication channels, including data, loyalty, consulting, and client management.
• Omni-channel delivery platform experience
• Must be able to derive insight and provide actionable recommendations for senior-level client-facing presentations and delivery
• Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
• Strong communication, analytical, budgeting, project management, decision-making & planning skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Strong attention to detail, self-starter, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Comfortable working in a team environment
Alliance Data offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).Retail Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of credit and background checks.Retail Services
Let's face it; it's a brand loyal world we're living in, which is why Alliance Data Retail Services offers integrated private label and co-brand credit card programs enhanced by integrated marketing services. We manage over 90 credit programs for America's most recognized retailers, helping them sell more and improve customer loyalty.About Alliance Data
Alliance Data® (NYSE: ADS) and its combined businesses is North America’s largest and most comprehensive provider of transaction-based, data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today’s most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and other emerging technologies. Headquartered in Dallas, Alliance Data and its three businesses employ approximately 11,000 associates at more than 70 locations worldwide.
Alliance Data consists of three businesses: Alliance Data Retail Services, a leading provider of marketing-driven credit solutions; Epsilon®, a leading provider of multichannel, data-driven technologies and marketing services; and LoyaltyOne®, which owns and operates the AIR MILES® Reward Program, Canada’s premier coalition loyalty program. For more information about the company, visit our web site, http://www.alliancedata.com/, or follow us on Twitter via @AllianceData.Location:
Columbus, OH, USJob:
Alliance Data - RetailSchedule: