- Fully comply with all CCO firm element training as well as state specific continued education.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Revenue - Produce Revenue at the Required Standards
- Number of Accounts Managed - TBD – sales Goals to be established based on conversion of transfers to referrals to closed business
- FINRA S7, S63/65, Applicable State Life and Accident & Health licenses
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent job experience
- 2+ years experience in selling insurance and investment products, preferably in a call center environment.
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of CCO Investment Services, Corp. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Women/Disabled/Veteran