Additional Job Information
Title: Resp Therapist Reg WOW
City, State: Baltimore,MD
Location: St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore MD
Department: Respiratory Therapy 001
Additional Job Details: FT Nights 48 hours Bi-Weekly
At Saint Agnes Hospital, one of Baltimore’s most respected and admired teaching hospitals, you will find a team that strikes an incredible balance between extraordinary patient care and unrivaled compassion. Saint Agnes Hospital offers you the opportunity to be a part of something truly amazing: a healing ministry on care’s cutting edge. We offer a full range of health care services and are proud that the doctors, nurses and health care professionals on our staff are the best in the industry.
The Resp Therapist Reg WOW provides evaluation of and care for patients with respiratory insufficiencies.
- Assesses patient for appropriate type and frequency of treatment and develops a plan of care based on diagnosis.
- Implements and monitors patient care plan. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition. Performs advanced respiratory care modalities.
- Evaluates respiratory practice, administration of medications, and treatment based on patient outcomes.
- Educates the patient and family about the health condition and provides information about community support groups and other available programs.
Education & Experience:
Licenses & Certifications:
- Current CPR certification from the American Heart Association (Healthcare Provider card) (BCLS or BLS) or the American Red Cross (CPR-AED for Healthcare Provider card) required.
- Licensed as a Respiratory Care Practitioner in Maryland at date of hire required.
- Must have a current license as Respiratory Therapist in the State of Maryland by Respiratory Care Practitioners,(RCP) and have National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRAC) Credentials (RRT) at date of hire required.
Welcome to the Careers Home Page. On-line applications must be submitted for employment consideration.
CURRENT SAINT AGNES HOSPITAL ASSOCIATES SHOULD NOT APPLY USING THE APPLICATION FORM LINKED ON THIS PAGE. THIS APPLICATION FORM IS ONLY FOR NON-ASSOCIATES. PLEASE APPLY THROUGH THE ASSOCIATE HEALTH PORTAL.
Associate job applications/transfer requests must be completed through the Associate Health Portal in order to be processed.
To apply for this job, please go and log-in to
External Applicants please click the ''Apply Now'' button.
If you encounter any problems or have questions about using the Associate Health Portal, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-562-2824
If you have a disability and/or require assistance completing the online application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-JOBATAH
PLEASE NOTE: there may be compatibility issues with certain mobile devices, such as Smart Phones and Apple Products. For improved usability, we recommend utilizing a personal computer with Windows Internet Explorer 8 to search and apply for career opportunities. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work to improve our system compatibility with mobile devices.
Windows 8 or Internet Explorer 10: For applicants accessing our Career Website through Windows 8 or Internet Explorer 10, please update your Compatibility View by taking the following steps:
1.Locate the Compatibility View button that appears next to the Address bar. (If you do not see the button, there is no need to turn on Compatibility View).
2.Click the Compatibility View button to display the site in Compatibility View.
Once you turn on Compatibility View, Internet Explorer will automatically show this site in compatibility View each time you visit. You can turn if off by clicking the Compatibility View button.
For questions or more information, please call the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-562-2824
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As an equal opportunity employer, Saint Agnes Hospital does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veterans status, military service, or any other legally protected status.