Thanks for your interest in Conversant!
You’re not just applying to some basic technology company. Rather you have the potential to be joining to a media and marketing powerhouse that’s changing the face of an industry. Our recent integration and rebranding have charted us as a new company with a 15-year heritage. We’ve invested over $1 billion and united five industry leaders - Commission Junction, Dotomi, Greystripe, Mediaplex, and ValueClick Media - to launch and lead the Age of Personalization
. We’ve done what marketers have dreamed of for years, introduced a single platform that offers all the data, technology, insights and personalization it takes to make true 1:1 communication real, based upon advanced science and an artful approach. We couldn’t have done any of that without our team of superstars and a culture that celebrates each one of them. Individuals matter just as much within our walls as they do in the 1:1 marketing programs we create for clients. Here’s what we believe in at Conversant
- Ownership – We’re determined to make an impact – preferably a big one – every day by breaking new ground in technology, art, and the synergy of both.
- Integrity – We treat our clients, customers and co-workers with genuine respect through open communication.
- Teamwork – We believe everything worthwhile is achieved through effective collaboration. Every individual can impact the whole.
- Innovation – The status quo bores us. Everyone is encouraged to think differently and invent relentlessly.
is committed to one simple but truly exciting principle: each person is different and every person matters. This mindset fuels everything we do for our clients and for each other. We do magic for our clients and we have fun doing it. If that sounds like your sort of place, we’d love to hear more from you. About This Role
As a Client Support Specialist for the Conversant Media Technology team, you will be responsible for providing the highest quality technical training and troubleshooting skills to ensure the success and satisfaction of our clients. You will provide intelligent technology solutions for advertisers, publishers and agencies, helping clients meet their specific business needs while providing superior service throughout the process. In this role, you will have interaction with a cross functional team of Account Managers who are responsible for building relationships, managing/delivering campaigns and growing the business of premium U.S. advertisers and agencies based throughout the world. In addition, you will interact with Product Management, Engineering, and other Conversant teams to resolve client requests and to complete projects. Key Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities
• Technical point of contact and expert for Account Managers and clients for our Ad Server, Tag Manager, and Media solutions products.
• Train clients on the use of Conversant Ad Server and conduct webinars.
• Fully utilize the Client Services knowledgebase system and produce new content.
• Drive up customer satisfaction through management of Ad Server campaign commitments and resolution of customer issues.