New Breed Logistics is an innovative third-party logistics service provider (3PL) that helps companies design and operate efficient supply chains. We manage millions of square feet of warehouse space across more than 50 distribution centers in the U.S. and employ more than 7500 people. Services range from distribution center operations and transportation management to highly sophisticated and technology-focused solutions involving product assembly, vendor managed inventory, reverse logistics and repair.
Due to continued growth we are seeking a WMS Client Support Manager at our corporate HQ in High Point, NC. Company sponsored relocation assistance is available.
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
Manages a team of Business Analysts focused on the information technology requirements of selected New Breed clients. Responsibilities include project management, system implementation, and ongoing client relationship management as well as business development.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as project manager for system implementations, upgrades and support
- Defines business problems and their system solutions including analysis of alternatives and ROI
- Plans schedules, manages budgets, interfaces with users, develops implementation plan documents, manages implementations, configures systems, trains users, and provides post-implementation support
- Provides customer support management for internal and external clients according to New Breed’s customer management process
- Determines new business opportunities with existing clients and develops proposals for additional services
- Participates in New Breed’s business development process to analyze client requirements, develop proposals, develop cost estimates, and present New Breed capabilities and solutions to client prospects
- Writes information technology statement of work (SOW) in support of contract development
- Participates in overall contract / SOW review
- Performs all functions in accordance with TSG and New Breed business practices and procedures
- Performs functions of Business Analyst and Sr. Systems Analyst as needed
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Seven years experience minimum, with Warehouse Management Systems development and implementation
- Project management of large cross functional implementations
- Proven use of formal project management practices
- Expertise in supply chain management, warehousing, and distribution
- Implementation and support experience with web-based applications, such as EXceed 4000, order management applications, LPS 2000, ConnectShip, ChainLink, i2’s transportation suite, and Logility Voyager
- Experience using formal systems development methodologies
- Thorough understanding of current information systems technologies such as client/server, relational databases, web-based systems, and object oriented design
- Excellent planning, client support, communication and organization skills
- Prior staff management experience
- BS/BA degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Ability to travel on an as needed basis
- Ability to work extended hours to achieve business / project objectives
- Ability to respond to “on call' issues outside of scheduled work hours
New Breed offers competitive compensation and benefits. If your qualifications meet our requirements, please click on 'Apply Now' to submit an application for consideration.
New Breed Corporation
Employment is contingent on a negative drug screen
And clean criminal history.
NO PHONE CALLS OR THIRD PARTIES, PLEASE.