Enter Physician orders into applicable systems and track for return.
2. Prepare paperwork as requested to facilitate patient visits.
3. File, copy and distribute documents accordingly.
4. Answer telephones.
5. Assist with processing Payroll as directed; collect and process time slips.
6. Perform data entry as directed.
7. Filing of charts and daily flowsheets.
8. Assist with preparation of new charts and Patient/Employee handbooks.
9. Prepare start of Care Packets.
10. Distribute evaluations, Satisfaction Surveys and other information as directed.
11. Coordinate patient discharge documentation for review and maintain discharge
files per company requirements.
12. Open and distribute daily mail.
13. Coordinate outgoing daily mail.
14. Ensure all faxes are picked up and/or distributed to the intended party.
15. Schedule interviews and coordinate new hire orientation as directed.
16. Maintain confidentiality regarding all aspects of patients and/or employee
information in compliance with HIPAA rules. Maintains compliance with
applicable state and federal regulations, company policies/procedures and
17. Other duties as assigned by management.