FanDuel are a well-funded, exciting and rapidly growing leader in the revolutionary one day fantasy sports market and we are looking for an exceptional individual to join our team as an in-house Recruitment Executive.
Our explosive growth has resulted in vacancies within various departments of our organisation including; Marketing, Product Management and Finance to name a few. We are, therefore, looking for an established recruiter who can use their experience to recruit for a variety of positions.
We are offering the right candidate the opportunity to join our dynamic team and ensure our future success by building an amazing company with the most remarkable talent available.The role and responsibilities
Reporting to the recruitment Manager you will:
Why work at FanDuel
- Play a pivotal role in the recruitment lifecycle at FanDuel
- Work closely with all areas of the business to offer advice and guidance on the best recruitment practices for filling specific roles.
- Work with hiring managers to ensure that all open vacancies are sourced and filled within a specific timeframe.
- Be responsible for screening the suitability all candidates.
- Liaise with recruitment agencies and candidates as necessary.
- Be responsible for organising interviews and confirming arrangements when required.
Desired Skills and ExperienceEssential Attributes
- Work with a fun product with a highly passionate user-base.
- Disrupt a big industry in a fast-growing, well-funded start-up.
- Work in exciting, open and friendly culture.
- Collaborate with passionate colleagues who are the best at what they do.
- Enjoy a fun office environment (video games, basketball team, team dinners and drinks) in a great location (11th St and University Pl), with opportunities to travel to our UK office in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Excellent healthcare (0% employee contribution for most plans)
- Stock options for all employees
- A proven track record in successfully recruiting highly skilled professionals - 3-5 years of experience.
- Through your experience you should have built in-depth knowledge of the US recruitment market and a comprehensive network of industry professionals.
- You must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and enjoy working in a team environment.
- You will be enthusiastic and driven as you will be working towards challenging, yet achievable targets.
- You should be an entrepreneurial self-starter with the ability to use your own initiative.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Computer literacy is essential with good experience in Microsoft Office applications.
Hudson (NASDAQ: HSON) helps clients achieve greater performance by attracting, selecting, engaging and developing the best and brightest specially skilled professionals - people like you - for their business. We possess deep expertise across multiple disciplines and industries, including accounting and finance, legal, IT, sales and marketing, and more.
Hudson (www.hudson.com) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability. We participate in the E-Verify program as allowed under federal and state law and in accordance with our executed Memorandum of Understanding with the Department of Homeland Security.