- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent degree and a minimum of 5 years of the software development experience.
- Experience developing in an object-oriented language
- Experience developing in SQL on relational databases
- Experience developing client and server side web applications
- Experience using source control tools
- Experience on C#, .NET, SQL Server
- Proven understanding of software engineering practices, OO design patterns, architecture, and automated testing
- Mobility experience is a nice to have
We are a global IT services company leveraging technology to solve business problems. Our clients include small, medium, and large firms with small, medium, and large problems. Ascendum’s approach is built on the success of using the right combination of strategy, people, processes, technology, and infrastructure for each client situation, to meet specific business needs/challenges and deliver expected results.
High levels of technical expertise, commitment to exceeding customer expectations, a dedicated and highly motivated global workforce, coupled with a seamless onsite/offshore delivery model and a state-of-the-art worldwide infrastructure, gives us the competitive edge to provide comprehensive, end-to-end IT solutions to our diverse clientele.
Headquartered in the heartland of America (Cincinnati, OH) Ascendum has delivery, sales, and support offices worldwide including its offshore development center in the heart of India’s “Silicon Valley,' Bangalore, and a BPO Center in Ahmedabad, India.
Health and Dental benefits to all consultants.
401(k) Retirement plan with employer contribution.
Paid vacation and sick days.
We welcome inquiries from applicants only (We will not accept third parties or agencies for this opportunity). Candidates must be authorized to work permanently in the United States. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for review will be contacted. Ascendum is an equal opportunity employer.