Like a healthy lawn, Scotts LawnService is growing! And it's the perfect time for energetic, team oriented candidates to check us out. If you like working independently, with only general supervision, in a fast-paced team environment, Scotts is the perfect place for you. We offer excellent compensation-benefits plans and the excitement that's a daily part of playing on the best service team in the business.
Scotts LawnService is a division of The Scotts Company, LLC, the world's leading supplier and marketer of consumer products for do-it-yourself lawn and garden care. SLS was originally founded in 1997 to provide their products and services for customers who desire someone else to take care of their lawns for them. Fueled by acquisitions, we now have over 80 company owned service locations and over 70 franchise service locations across the United States.
Territory Service Representatives are responsible for servicing residential and/or commercial
customers, providing professional turf and/or landscape treatment, along with top quality customer service. Territory Service Representatives will help maintain the Scotts professional image through daily safety inspections to the vehicle and equipment maintenance and cleanliness as well as personal, professional appearance.
As an associate of Scotts LawnService you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Program
- Industry and Company Training
- Advancement Opportunities
- Full Range of Benefits that Include 401k & Discounted Stock Purchase Plan for Full Time Associates
- Ability to work independently outdoors
Essential functions of the job:
- Deliver outstanding customer service in order to maintain/ sustain customer retention levels
- Maintaining appropriate inventory levels on the truck
- Assure proper chemical usage for applications
- Timely resolution of all customer service standards (call logs, service calls, etc)
- Educate our customers on the product that was used on their property through invoice notes
- and collateral materials
- DOT certification if applicable and DOT pre and post trip inspections
- General vehicle and equipment maintenance, safety and upkeep
- Safely operating company vehicle with valid driver’s licence
- Providing clear and concise notes for the customer
- Execution of Scotts' Best Application Practice (BAP); including treating the entire property
- Follow all Scotts company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor