JOB SUMMARY: The Staffing Manager role is responsible for networking, sourcing, interviewing and successfully matching professional candidates to client profiles to fulfill client orders for temporary, temp-to-hire and specific permanent positions.
1. Interview, screen, and test applicants to determine their skill set and individual characteristics to assess placement opportunities.
2. Maintain documentation of Associates’ work history, testing, absences and work order information in the COSMOS database.
3. Document reasons for termination in COSMOS for the purpose of Worker’s Compensation/ Unemployment inquiries.
4. Develop and maintain leads in database of prospective clients.
5. Perform quality calls to candidates providing coaching and mentoring to ensure the successful completion of the assigned position.
6. Provide management and counseling to prospective, current assignment and direct hire candidates.
7. Conduct field marketing calls to prospective clients, in an effort to identify new business opportunities through skill marketing.
8. Maintain accurate and current information, as well as any related documents for all current and targeted potential clients.
9. Provide potential leads to sales personnel.
10. Maintain minimum standard performance measures including weekly activity requirements for connects, interviews and leads, as well as established monetary productivity requirements.
11. Market new business by placing recruiting ads and participating in trade shows/job fairs.
12. Negotiate pay rates to maintain GM%.
13. Manage house accounts for growth of revenue.
14. Demonstrate industry knowledge or functional expertise.
15. Ensure company policy as well as federal and state employment law compliance.
16. Exhibit the Accounting Principals/Ajilon Professional Services core values of respect, responsibility, honesty and integrity in all working relationships with clients, candidates, vendors and coworkers.
17. Apply the company’s core values and beliefs of team spirit, customer focus, responsibility and entrepreneurship to provide the maximum benefit to our workforce.
1. Participate in professional/community boards and projects.
2. Assist Associates in career counseling and resume revisions.
3. Train Associates on the time card process and work with branch coordinator to process payroll.
4. Manage relationships with client company by partnering to provide staffing solutions.
5. Tour client facilities in order to gain full understanding of clients’ goals and objectives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
1. Formal Education: College Degree in related field preferred
(a) Good customer service skills
(b) Excellent verbal and written communication skills
(c) Ability to solve problems
(d) Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize them effectively
(a) 4 years’ experience in an accounting / finance or business environment, which includes management/sales experience
(b) 1 year of staffing industry experience helpful
(c) Professional business experience including personnel hiring responsibilities
(a) Computer literacy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled