Banquet Lead/Server for Catering & Banquets JobRequirements:
• Looking for a friendly and dynamic individual that loves working withpeople.
• Must be a TEAM player andhave a positive attitude.
• Consistently attentive, courteous and efficient in dealings withguests, managers and employees.
- Set up and break down breaks, buffets, and hors d’oeuvres tables for banquet food service functions.
- Set up and break down coffee/juice breaks.
- Stock and replenish coffee table supplies
- Serve all courses – appetizers, soups, salads, entrees and desserts cordially and efficiently.
- Set tabletops including tablecloths, china, silverware and centerpieces.
- Check function sheets to get pertinent information for function assigned such as time, correct room, correct number of people, menu, and proper set up.
- Requisition supplies. Order greens for decoration.
- Clear dirty dishes from tables.
- Replenish foods at serving stations.
Banquet Lead/Server for Catering & Banquets Experience/Education:
• Previous hotel banquet or food service experiencestrongly preferred, but not required
• High school degree or equivalent required
• Must Lift 40+Pounds
• Food Handler’s Permit
• Prefer MAST 13 or Higher
BanquetLead/Server for Catering & Banquets Hours of position
This job requires open availability and mayinclude weekends and holidays.
HYATT house™ Redmond is part of LodgeWorks, a hotel developmentand management company based in Wichita, Kansas with 400+ employeesnationwide. Our multi-brand strategyincludes Archer, Hyatt Place, HYATT house, Aloft, Hilton Garden Inn, HawthornSuites, Hampton and other high quality, nationally branded products. We are industry innovators with a richhistory and a strong family culture. At LodgeWorks, hospitality is more thanjust the industry in which we work. Itdefines everything we do. Hospitality isthe single most important element of our organization – the foundation uponwhich everything is built.
Our benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision,PTO, 401(k) with employer match, Term Life Insurance at no cost to theemployee, additional Supplemental Term Life Insurance available at a minimalcost to the employee, Long and Short Term Disability benefits at no cost to theemployee, and much more for full-time positions.