Job is located in Fort Worth, TX.
Be there. Be more. Be everything every financial institution aspires to be.
CO-OP Financial Services helps you leverage the latest technology and trends to strengthen member connections and support growth. We're inspired by our member credit unions to constantly reinvent the ways we serve the changing needs of the credit union movement.
CO-OP unites innovative thinkers with deep experience in the credit union and payments industries to energize innovation and incite progressive ideas. We offer you a continually evolving portfolio of proprietary products and services that keep you at the forefront of emerging trends.
CO-OP was created by credit unions, for credit unions. Through technological expertise and thought leadership that make possible new levels of access and convenience, we're committed to being there for you. In the competition to establish your credit union as your members' primary financial institution, you can be there for them. And be more.
The Recruiter’s primary responsibility is to partner with leadership to achieve talent acquisition objectives and ensure HR staffing processes and practices are aligned. The recruiter will serve as a lead contact for all operational client staffing needs including talent acquisition and management, compensation, recruiting metrics , employee engagement interviews, exit surveys, stay interviews, new hire surveys, manager training, and technology. The recruiter will manage the recruitment and selection process. Other Human Resources related duties and projects will be assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with management within a functional area to assist in developing strategic recruitment practices and sourcing objectives for all CO-OP Member Center positions.
- Manage and develop direct sourcing strategies within a larger community/network, continuously building and sustaining a high quality diverse candidate pipeline through external postings and database mining.
- Assist with enterprise recruiting needs for other sites as needed.
- Ensure that staffing practices are complaint with employment, state and federal laws. Stays current on industry news, trends, best practices and current external recruiting/sourcing practices. Implement the required changes to keep the process compliant.
- Work with operations team to forecast and plan new hire classes for call center.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Seeking Minimum 5 years of professional recruiting and human resources experience in a fast paced environment with experience in a call center or staffing agency. Interviewing and training experience in a corporate environment with demonstrated ability to source, screen and qualify candidates at various all levels of the organization. Bachelors degree and PHR certification preferred. Experience in the financial industry preferred.
Demonstrated ability to plan and carry out responsibilities with limited direction and the ability to work in a collaborative environment influencing others at all levels of an organization, even without direct authority. Demonstrated effective conceptual, analytical, planning and organizational skills through previous work assignments.
This job description does not contain a comprehensive list of all duties, activities or responsibilities that may be assigned. Other duties, activities and responsibilities may be assigned due to job function change and business needs. The company reserves the right to amend or modify this job description at any time.