Belton Regional Medical Center - Belton, MOCardiac Sonographer (Echo Tech) - PRNBelton Regional Medical Center
is one of 10 HCA Midwest Health System hospitals in the Kansas City and surrounding areas. Located conveniently at Highways 71 and 58 in Belton, Mo., Belton Regional Medical Center is a 71-bed acute care facility offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services.
In 2011-2012, the hospital underwent a $39.2 million dollar renovation and expansion project to meet the growing medical needs of its community. Since 1984, our mission has been to provide the citizens of southern Jackson and northern Cass counties access to important health resources. The excellent medical staff, advanced technology, community programs and highly qualified personnel make it possible to meet that goal.Belton Regional Medical Center
is currently looking for a Cardiac Sonographer (Echo Tech) - PRN.Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision of the Cardiology Manager, the Cardiac Sonographer is responsible for accurately performing echocardiograms on all patients including infants, adolescents and adults.
- Responsibilities also include analyzing the information and providing calculations to assist the physician in providing appropriate care and treatment.
- Assists, when needed, in stress testing and performing EKG's on infants, adolescents and adults.
- Performs filing of reports that include but are not limited to treadmill, echo, etc.
- May be required to perform Outreach duties as designated by Manager of Cardiology.
- Responsible to carry out any other activities assigned by the Manager of Cardiology to assure the department runs effectively and efficiently.
- Provides care for ages 12-17 Yrs Adolescent, 18-39 Yrs Young Adult, 40- 64 Yrs Adult and 65+ Geriatric patients.
- BCLS upon hire.
- Previous experience in a hospital setting preferred.
- Must be able to complete onsite cardiac sonography program within 1 year of hire.
If you would like to become a part of our dynamic team, please visit www.beltonregionalmedicalcenter.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/H/V).
HCA MidAmerica Healthcare Recruiter[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]