We are currently searching for energetic counselors for our adult Intensive Outpatient (IOP) /Outpatient (OP) program located in Bethlehem, PA.
Carry case load size as per state standards and budget requirements.
Office setting is in a behavioral health care facility for persons receiving drug-free treatment for alcohol and other drug addictions and/or mental illness.
• Provides individual assessment, individual counseling, group counseling, and aftercare planning under supervision of clinical director. Completes assessments as required.
• Complete all paperwork associated with case management in the prescribed time frame.
• Responsible for assisting in coverage in a counselor’s absence (vacation, sickness, etc.). For part-time this will fit into availability.
• Cooperates with the Utilization Review process.
• Works cooperatively with other disciplines and contributes to staff morale.
• Attends a supervision session at least every other week with the Program Director and/or Clinical Supervisor.
• Attends and participates in staff meetings as scheduled.
• Comply with policies and procedures, especially those regarding patient confidentiality.
• Some evening hours are required.