Technical QA / Developer (SOAP / UI QA) – CONTRACT – Tampa, FL
Technical QA / Developer Skills & Requirements:
- 2-5+ years of experience in the software quality discipline with commercial, customer facing software products
- Proven QA abilities on agile projects
- Solid hands-on agile software testing experience
- 2+ years of hands on test automation experience
- 2+ years solid load/performance test experience preferred
- 2+ years of solid experience working on pure agile or QA teams preferred
- Industry certifications (CSQA, ISTQB, CSTB, Six Sigma, etc.) a plus. Practical experience is a must.
- Experience with and knowledge of Health Care systems a plus.
- Experience with working with offshore vendors preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced and comfortable with interacting with executives and/or colleagues outside of IT
- Hands on individual contributor to both QA and development teams
- Understanding of software quality management principles (tracking, analysis, reporting, problem resolution, training)
- Understanding of software development and maintenance processes and methods
- Solid understanding of and experience with a true agile environment.
Preferred experience with technologies/tools to include:
.NET, ‘big data’, SQL, Selenium, Ruby/Watir, mobile device testing (iOS, Android, Blackberry, etc. ), QC, Rally, QTP, LoadRunner, JMeter, UNIX, Fiddler (or similar debugging tool), SOAP UI, REST/SOAP testing, VDI or VMWare, Cloud technology
Follow us on our BLOG to see all our open jobs: http://national.vereduscorp.com