TriStar Centennial Medical Center - Nashville, TNRegistered Nurse (RN) - Sarah Cannon Cancer Center - Oncology Infusion Center
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!The Oncology Infusion Center at the Sarah Cannon Center for Blood Cancers
is a 6 chair infusion suite, specially designed to offer an intimate environment, focused on healing and hope. Our team of specialists provides infusion support care for adult and geriatric medical oncology, hematologic-oncology, and pre/post-autologous blood and marrow transplantations patients. The Physicians' Offices and Patient Registration are entry points for patients served.The Oncology Infusion Center at the Sarah Cannon Center for Blood Cancer
cares for patients with issues such as:
Centennial Medical Center
- Chemotherapy/Biotherapy administration and management
- Transfusion of blood, platelets and fresh frozen plasma
- Management of central venous access devices
- Management of toxicities
- Management of neutropenia
- Antibiotic/Medication therapies
- Lab specimen collection
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Sarah Cannon Cancer Center - Oncology Infusion Center
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment and care of patients served.
- Demonstrates the facility's Standards of Performance, ICARE values and Patient Promise
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents all patient care.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- State RN license in good standing
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association
- BSN preferred
- Previous Oncology or Medical/Surgical experience preferred
- Oncology Nursing Society Chemotherapy and Biotherapy Administration Provider Card within 6 months of hire for RNs with six months experience or 12 months if no oncology experience
- Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN) or BMT Certified Nurse, preferred
Please feel free to email your resume or questions to our Recruitment Team at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
and by phone at (615)342-1829
You may also find information about our facility at www.tristarcentennial.com.
Now is your chance to be part of the Centennial Team!