Get out from behind that desk and spend your days working outdoors in a fun and fast-paced team environment alongside new friends!
Towne Park, America’s leader in valet parking and hospitality staffing solutions, is looking for people like you who are interested in gaining valuable experience working with leading hotel brands like Four Seasons, Marriott, Westin and Hilton.
Work flexible hours that fit your schedule, be eligible to receive health benefits, earn cash tips and build lasting relationships while you gain the service and management insight essential to growing your career. In fact, 90% of our managers began their Towne Park careers parking cars!
For over 25 years, Towne Park has been serving hotels, hospitals and casinos coast to coast – from Annapolis to Anaheim – so you’ll always have a place to work no matter where life takes you!
At Towne Park, we value workforce diversity and encourage everyone to apply.
Are you Driven To Serve®?
The Hotel Valet Parking Attendant provides exceptional hospitality services to guests in an attentive, friendly and efficient manner. In this key role, you will be responsible for parking and retrieving guest vehicles in a prompt yet safe manner and assisting guests with luggage, including delivery and pick up of guest luggage during arrival and departure.
Some of the main duties of a Hotel Valet Parking Attendant include, but are not limited to:
• Maintaining pleasant, friendly and professional demeanor with all guests, co-workers and clients.
• Acknowledging, greeting and welcoming guests to the location, using appropriate Towne Park protocols.
• Running at top speed to park and retrieve vehicles and driving slowly and cautiously.
• Assisting guests with bell service, luggage storage, directions, taxis, reservations, information about meeting rooms and/or amenities of the facility and other inquiries as needed.
• Explaining parking rates and retrieval procedures to guests upon arrival.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Must be able to read and write standard English language
• Must be able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to guests, clients and other employees
• Must be able to perform basic math in relation to American money, understand rates applicable to time passed and understand 24 hour and military time systems
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Regularly required to run; stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear
• Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
• Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 75 pounds occasionally. Must be able to push and pull 75 pounds frequently and 100 pounds occasionally.
• Must be able to push and pull (on wheelchair) 100 to 350 pounds frequently over considerable distance
Working flexible schedules and extended hours are sometimes required.