Through interactive conversations, Public Outreach teams work to promote sustainable support and awareness for some of the world’s most well-known and loved non-profit organizations.
In our mall programs, we currently represent World Vision
, a Christian humanitarian organization dedicated to working with children, families, and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice.
A career with Public Outreach means you’ll:
- Get the satisfaction of making a difference.
- Enjoy a fun, flexible, work experience with excellent training and support.
- Experience ample opportunities to grow as an employee, and as person.
We offer a great work environment with rapid promotion potential, benefits, and travel opportunities.
We specialize in direct face-to-face fundraising because we’ve found that one-on-one engagement is a personalized and cost-effective way to inspire donations.
As a fundraiser you will work in teams from a display inside local malls around the Boston area, currently the South Shore Plaza in Braintree. You will be responsible for engaging with members of the public as they walk through the mall, informing and recruiting members for the charities we represent.
- Raising awareness of the organization's work, goals and financial needs.
- Soliciting and gathering monetary donations for an organization focusing on sustainable monthly donations.
- Developing strategies to encourage new or increased contributions.