Shipping Clerk-Hatfield, PA
Curtiss-Wright (NYSE:CW) is a global innovative company that delivers highly engineered, critical function products and services to the commercial, industrial, defense and energy markets. Building on the heritage of Glenn Curtiss and the Wright brothers, Curtiss-Wright has a long tradition of providing reliable solutions through trusted customer relationships. The company employs approximately 10,000 people worldwide. For more information, visit http://www.curtisswright.com .
EST Group, a business unit of Curtiss-Wright, provides a complete range of repair products and services, covering the life cycle of shell & tube heat exchangers and condensers; additionally EST provides products and services to facilitate testing pipe, piping systems, pressure vessels and their components. Visit EST Group on the internet at http://estgroup.cwfc.com/ .
The Shipping Clerk will perform a full range of order fulfillment and warehouse functions including shipping, receiving, stocking, storing and inventory of materials. Receives material and verifies count against accompanying documents. Processes requests for items, pulls and assembles kits for shipping, prepares and packs items for shipment. May assist in loading shipments.
- High School diploma and a minimum of two years of shipping (both domestic and international) experience.
- Must have basic computer knowledge.
- Knowledge of UPS/Fedex Shipping software a plus.
- Familiarity with Syspro and Shippers Log and use of hand tools preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal and inter-personal communication skills.
- Detail oriented, organized with a professional work ethic
- Ability to lift heavy items/packages to 75lbs.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced, high volume work environment. Hours are 9:30 to 6:00pm; may be adjusted slightly to meet the needs of the business.
We engage our employees to put their creativity to work for our customers from day one. Be part of our fast growing global company. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package.
Transform Your Tomorrow...Today!
EST Group is an EOE/AA employer.