To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor of Science degree is required along with a minimum of 2 years professional experience - OR - a Masters degree with 0 years experience.
- 2-5 years of microelectronics design or manufacturing experience with knowledge of the technologies and materials involved
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications (specifically: Excel, PowerPoint, and Project)
- Effective oral and written communication skills, determined via interview
- Demonstrated leadership skills and abilities as evidenced by prior experience leading a team or project (This may be part of an education/college related project team or activity)
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US Secret level security clearance is required. (US citizenship is a prerequisite)
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Engineering degree
- 5-10 years of microelectronics manufacturing experience with knowledge of technologies and materials involved
- Familiarity with MIL-STD and Space manufacturing requirements
- Familiarity with Design-of-Experiments (DOE), Statistical Process Control, 6-Sigma, and Green Belt concepts
- Familiarity with SAP Manufacturing Execution System
- Demonstrated ability to manage a project to schedule and budget
- Demonstrated leadership of cross-functional teams
- Current active US Secret level security clearance
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.