- 4 Year college degree, or related course work
- 1-2 years of experience in either a team environment or internship
- Willing to work hard to accomplish your own goals and those of our team
- Able to work in a team environment, both as a team member and as a leader
- Looking for an entry-level position in marketing, advertising, or inside sales
- A great student with an open mind and sense of humor
- Able to quote Will Ferrell on multiple occasions.... Just Kidding. Seeing if you were paying attention. If you were or you are able to quote Will Ferrell please apply. You passed the test.
For IMMEDIATE consideration Or call Samantha Rothka @ 412-251-0916
To learn more about our management training program, our exciting corporate culture, our people, and our unparalleled growth opportunities Visit our website!
business experience, business administration, small business administration, degree business administration, master business administration, management business administration, business administration bachelor, office business, small business, business restaurant, marketing business, international business, business sales development, management small business, global business, business sales marketing, marketing management business, marketing business opportunity, marketing business development, marketing advertising business, marketing jobs, jobs in marketing, marketing manager, marketing salary, marketing management, vector marketing, sports marketing, entertainment marketing, sports broadcaster, business in Pittsburgh businesses in PA, business management skills, business manager, professional development, business to business management, marketing degree jobs, business development manager career, business consulting manager, management, entrepreneur, entry level management, supervisor, coach, leader, consultant, consulting for businesses, management consulting, supervising businesses, business and communication management, marketing, direct marketing, public relations, communications, event planning, human resources, recruiting, staffing, sports, customer service, sales management, retail, assistant manager or manager, accounting, administration, public speaking, entry level, training, team leader, real estate, insurance, telemarketing, face to face sales, consumer, hospitality, restaurant, bartending, hotel management, sales